Due to a high volume of requests, Chester County is unable to discount or waive fees above the posted discount for every charitable organization that requests this consideration. Posted discount is 5% off Friday and Saturday events and 20% off Sunday through Thursday events. Organizations and/or individuals looking to have fees waived or discounted above the posted discount must complete the Request for Charitable Donation form.
The form and required documentation must be submitted in writing at least 120 days before the requested event date to the Gateway Conference Center.
All requested documentation must be submitted with the completed form to be considered for a discount of fee waiver.
• COMPLETED CHARITABLE DONATION FORM: Form must be completed in its entirety to be considered for discount or fees waived.
• Letter of Determination from Internal Revenue Service (if 501 (c) 3
• Articles of Incorporation (filed with the State of South Carolina as a nonprofit)
• SUMMARY: A 250-word targeted summary about your organization; planned event, including purpose of the event; name of the beneficiary/ beneficiaries, and why the fees should be waived or discounted at this time.
• WHO WILL BENEFIT: Who specifically your request will help, why the help is needed and county where the beneficiary/beneficiaries are located.
• GOAL: Amount of money you are trying to raise and how the money will be used.
• DOCUMENTATION: If the event will benefit a specific individual for medical care, please include medical documentation.
• SIGNATURE: Form must be signed by the requester.
Please note: Any organization / event receiving a discounted rate is required to name Chester County as a sponsor of the event on all marketing including website, advertisements, brochures, flyers, and posters. Chester County will also be recognized as a sponsor on all materials at the event including banners, presentations, posters, and programs. Chester County will provide the organization with a logo to be used. Logo must not be distorted on marketing materials.