PURCHASING TICKETS DIRECTLY
Blue Dogs- November 7, 2019
Tickets will be sold at the Olde English District Visitor's Center at 3200 Commerce Drive, Richburg, SC. Tickets are sold seven days a week from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Tickets will also be sold at the Chester County Chamber of Commerce, 109 Gadsen Street, Chester. Tickets are sold Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM - 5 PM and Friday from 8:30 AM to noon.
Tickets may be purchased online but must be picked up at the Olde English District between date of purchase and one hour before the start of the show. To pick up tickets purchased online, concert goers will need to show a government-issued ID along with the credit card used to purchase their tickets.
PURCHASING TICKETS ONLINE
Tickets may be purchased online but picked up at OED until one hour before the start of the show. To pick up tickets purchased online, concert goers will need to show a government-issued ID along with the credit card used to purchase their tickets.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
ALL SALES ARE FINAL; there are no cancellations, returns, or exchanges.
- IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, you will be given a full refund minus any delivery charges if the tickets have already been delivered.
- IF AN EVENT IS POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED, and the original tickets are valid for entry at the time of the rescheduled event, your order will not qualify for a refund.
- ABOVE FACE VALUE, Ticket prices may be above 'face value' listed on the ticket (they may also be below 'face value').
- Confirmed orders may be filled with comparable or upgraded tickets if the original tickets are no longer available.
- All orders placed (with or at) the SITE or with the customer contact center must be confirmed by the respective seller before the buyer guarantee takes effect.
All sales are final. Since tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and not replaceable, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. If an event is postponed or rescheduled, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. New tickets generally will not need to be issued; in the rare case that new tickets are needed, USER will be contacted by the TICKET SELLER.
If an event is cancelled without a rescheduled date, USER will need to contact the TICKET SELLER who fulfills USER's order for a refund. The FULFILLER may require USER to return the supplied tickets at USER's expense before receiving any refund USER is entitled to due to cancellation. Refunds will be processed in the same currency as the original order.
Local Delivery: USER must pick up the tickets from the Olde English District, 3200 Commerce Drive Suite A, Richburg SC. Tickets can be picked up seven days a week from 9 AM to 5 PM. USER will need to bring a government-issued ID in order to claim the tickets and may be asked to present the credit card used at time of purchase as further verification. SITE will not issue refunds for USER'S failure to provide a valid government-issued ID or other required documentation for release of tickets or if USER does not pickup tickets from designated location.
Will-Call Option: USER must pick up the tickets at the Olde English District, 3200 Commerce Drive, Suite A, Richburg, SC no later than one hour before the scheduled start of the event. USER will need to bring a government-issued ID and may be asked to present the credit card used at time of purchase as further verification in order to claim the tickets.